Decentralized Identity Foundation: DIF
Wallet Security Working Group (WS WG)
For our own quick reference, we’ve put together a repository of the key documents.
- Wallet Security – A general overview. Here you will find the Criteria Draft for Wallet Security. Diagrams of the SSI ecosystem, terminology and architectures. This high-level summary explains the two main problems to solve: device binding and wallet authentication.
- Device Binding – The working draft in google docs. Here you can collaborate with WG members on the Device Binding document.
- Aries RFC proposals:
- WG Repository – This repository is home to the Wallet Security Working Group. You can find a list and links to all relevant WG items here.
- Device Binding Work Item – Here you will find the repository page for the Device Binding Work Item. The main work is happening in Google Docs initially (see above). This document provides guidance and possibly defines a common and interoperable process, structures and formats for binding devices to credentials.
- Aries RFC 0xxx: Device Binding 0.1 – This proposed protocol provides an implementable process for the specification and guidance provided by the DIF Wallet Security working group and its device binding work item.
- Wallet Security Standardization Roadmap – This high-level summary explains the two main problems to solve: device binding and wallet authentication. The document provides options and questions to consider.
- Images – links to .png files for Trusted Verifier Slide as well as the curret and target state of the Trust Relationship: Verifier to the Issuer.
- Wallet Security Levels Strawman Proposal (email@example.com)
- Device Binding Strawman Proposal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Differential Credential Security Strawman Proposal (email@example.com)
- Visions of Wallet Security Presentation (firstname.lastname@example.org)